INTERESTED IN STUDYING TROMBONE WITH
PROF. JEREMY WILSON?
UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS (BACHELOR'S DEGREE)
- All interested students should thoroughly read the Frequently Asked Questions and Audition Info pages
- Check out the Blair Admissions page for official requirements, programs of study, and application deadlines
- Schedule a lesson/interview (recommended, not required)
UNIVERSITY ELECTIVE lessons/minors/Second majors
- All interested Vanderbilt students must schedule an audition/interview with Prof. Wilson in order to be approved for elective lessons
- After one semester of elective lessons, students may apply to enroll as Music Minors or Second Majors
- For more information, consult the Undergraduate Catalog or the Blair Student Handbook
pre-college (middle/high school) & adult students
- Lessons are offered to highly qualified Pre-College and Adult students in the Nashville area on a per-semester basis. Semesters are 16 weeks long, with one lesson per week
- All students must audition for acceptance to the program
- Some wonderful scholarships and financial aid packages are available
- The Blair School does not currently offer graduate degrees in music. Post-Bachelor students in the Nashville area are, however, welcome to audition for acceptance into the Adult Program.